My name is @VinceLarson and I am a Twitter Junkie.

How would I define my favorite tweets? 
The ones I have sent to my phone... They always give me a good laugh or make me pause and worship. 

Here They Are:

@DailyKeller
One of my all-time favorite Preachers and Authors, delivered in 140-character intervals

@Hipstermermaid
Hilarious... 

@PastorTullian
Always makes me stop and think about the gospel in a new way...

@RELEVANT
Keeping you updated on Christian culture

@donaldmiller
One of my favorite writers and all around humans... You never know what he'll tweet next

@ScottyWardSmith
From Gospel-Soaked Prayers, to thought provoking quotes, Scotty's Tweet always challenges & uplifts me.

@BadBanana
This guy is often irreverant, but most of the time I laugh out loud

@timchestercouk
This UK Pastor brings the DEEP Gospel truths in everyday words... Author of Total Church, You Can Change, and many more...

@TozerAW
Great quotes from one of my all-time favorite Christian authors

@theResurgence
Great practical church-planting and theological nuggets

@PaulTripp
A true puritan... thought provoking and humbling truths issued here daily

@BimbsyTwins
Always a good laugh... always... one of my newest favorites

@Jonathan_Dodson
The Author of Gospel Centered Discipleship, Dodson speaks the truth and convicts my heart

@CaesarKal
Always an insightful gospel word or an encouraging thought... This is one of my favorite Human Beings, period.

@oschambers
Daily wisdom from one of my favorite devotionals

0 Interesting Statements:

top